Community Producer (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time • Remote
At Beams we are building a new sharing platform connecting people through their passions. We are seeking a new community producer to join our fast-paced remote team of dedicated community champions.
Our community team is at the heart of Beams, the eyes and ears of our members, driving the editorial and brand experience for our global community. You are high energy, passionate about connecting people together through content and stories, and have a background in community production.
This location is remote, though candidates in London, Paris, New York or Berlin are encouraged to apply.
- Coordinate, produce and plan community-led editorial content across our in-app and social channels, including production workflow, publishing, archiving and tracking content, managing editorial calendars, driving community editorial initiatives.
- Maintain tracking and documentation of advocates.
- Measuring and analysing data for editorial and community content.
- Creating and producing community programmes, podcasts, posts and interviews.
- Experience (5+ years) in online editorial and community building.
- A track record in creating and producing digital content for global channels on multiple platforms ideally for visual-based platforms and storytelling experiences.
- A journalistic mindset, aware of the need for balance when curating content.
- A multi-platform specialist, with extensive knowledge of mainstream social media platforms as publishing tools: including but not limited to Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn and Twitter.
- Flexible attitude with ability to pivot easily to new tasks and priorities.
- Positive energy and a can-do attitude.
- Experience working in a startup environment.
- A total tools nerd.
- Rigorous attention to detail.
- Self-starter with a passion for data-driven problem solving.
- Desirable: knowledge of data analytics and SQL dataset query platforms such as Mixpanel.
- Excellent communication skills written and online.
- Experience working on international remote teams in multiple timezones is a bonus.
- A love of global cultures
- Language skills are desirable
To apply, please fill out this form.
What do we offer?
- A steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team.
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches.
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move. towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management.
- Free choice of your hardware equipment.
- Budget for your learning and development.
- Attractive & competitive salary package.
- Remote working.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! We value the diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from different backgrounds.
Beams is the global storytelling platform that brings together communities who love to discover, create, and share memories and unique encounters. It was created by avid storytellers who have recognized the value of sharing inspiring experiences in a more powerful way. Beams is backed by top investors (> 1.5 yrs runway), has more than 15 years of experience from Instagram, Soundcloud, N26 as well as own startups.