Community Manager (f/m/d)
Permanent employee, Full-time • Remote
At Beams we are building a new sharing platform connecting people through their passions. We are seeking a new community manager to join our fast-paced remote team of dedicated community champions.
Our community team is at the heart of Beams, the eyes and ears of our members, driving the content and brand experience for our global community. You are high energy, passionate about connecting people together through content and stories, and have a background in community building.
This location is remote, though candidates in London, Paris, New York or Berlin are encouraged to apply.
- Lead new outreach and onboarding initiatives for new Beams creators and networks, using content, brand, support and a wide range of new initiatives.
- Develop and deep dive into specific communities based on regional and vertical strategies.
- Write, produce and edit community driven editorial for our in-app and off-platform channels.
- Nurture existing Beams advocates with a focus on high quality content and user retention.
- Be one of the faces of Beams for our community. Be their eyes and ears within internal discussions.
- Support our community with technical issues and help requests.
- Develop and execute new community programmes which empower our community.
- Work with the wider team to scale the Community Team efforts as the community grows.
- Experience (4+ years) community building, management and organising, and/or community editorial or support. You are considered a global expert on community management and your gut instinct always puts the community first.
- The friendliest most approachable person in the room.
- A natural organiser, with a desire to learn and grow.
- Enviable project management skills.
- High energy and can-do attitude.
- The player everyone wants on their team: you can drive projects through without leaving others behind in the process.
- A passion for serving others
- Belief that everyone can be creative, and our tools should support and celebrate them in doing so.
- Experience working in remote international teams, and startup culture.
- Familiar and easy with online coworking tools.
- Self-starter with a passion for people-driven problem solving.
- You have your own passions, which feed your work and drive your energy towards others.
To apply, please fill out this form.
What do we offer?
- A steep learning curve with a lot of responsibility from day #1
- Great personal & professional development opportunities in an early-stage fast-growing start-up with an international, ambitious and experienced team.
- Flat hierarchies for creative ideas and unconventional approaches.
- A highly entrepreneurial environment where everyone has ownership and freedom to move. towards our ambitious goals while getting strong enablement by our management.
- Free choice of your hardware equipment.
- Budget for your learning and development.
- Attractive & competitive salary package.
- Remote working.
We are looking forward to hearing from you! We value the diversity of perspective and seek to build an inclusive workplace that welcomes people from different backgrounds.
Beams is the global storytelling platform that brings together communities who love to discover, create, and share memories and unique encounters. It was created by avid storytellers who have recognized the value of sharing inspiring experiences in a more powerful way. Beams is backed by top investors (> 1.5 yrs runway), has more than 15 years of experience from Instagram, Soundcloud, N26 as well as own startups.